Rosendal Wines is a boutique winery with it's head office in the heart of the Mother City. We craft consistent, award-winning wines that are only available to our private clientele and their referrals.
This luxury brand is in the process of improving its sales ability and increasing its footprint. If you are target driven with a social personality (and love chatting to folk on the phone), we want to meet you! (Of-course we'd also like you to love great wine too!)
Basic training in our operations, the products and software will be given, wine tastings are often hosted in-house and you will learn a lot about the industry and our premium products. Some basic wine knowledge and solid sales background will be to your benefit.
A three month target driven trial period will kick-start your employment at this great intimate company with the possibility to earn mega-bucks! A basic competitive salary is offered with fantastic incentive and commission structures in place.
- Ensure agreed KPA’s and sales targets are achieved in line with business requirements
- Assist in increasing sales revenue within the Sales department
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Reach performance targets relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround, time keeping and quality
- Be available to make calls by avoiding unnecessary time spent in after call activities or breaks in order to provide agreed service levels
- Administer policies in an organised and efficient manner ensuring that outstanding tasks are up to date and departmental service standards are adhered to at all times
- Constantly and proactively look for ways to improve efficiency through performance, communications, procedures and systems
- Ensure a polite, friendly, efficient and professional service is offered by acting as an ambassador for Rosendal
- Taking responsibility for each individual call (as they are your personal clients) by ensuring that advise is always given in the customer’s best interest
- Handle objections appropriately to ensure that positive results are achieved and enhance customer delight
- Work towards continuously improving the customer experience and service delivery
- Focus on “getting it right first time” in order to ensure that correct and precise information is relayed to customers
- Enter all details of sales transactions accurately onto the system (SalesForce interface), capturing of data relating to clients and call logging
- Adhere to internal systems, policies, procedures and requirements
- Wine knowledge will be advantageous
- Computer literate
- Energetic and positive attitude
- A strong customer focus
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent sales ability
- Excellent telephonic manner
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A great basic salary plus generous commission and incentives
- Medical aid benefit after probation period
- Driven and intimate team based in the Cape Town CBD
- In-house wine presentations and wine tastings